...and I'm using this Cameron icon b/c, well, b/c it's Cameron (who should totally still be on House) and b/c I think I've used it all of once since I made it.
Okay, so on a mailing list, there was discussion of TV show things and I'm too lazy to log into Y!Groups to answer the poll since there's only one thing listed on it that I watch, which wouldn't help with what the poll's for anyway... yadda yadda yadda...
So, imma list the few shows that I watch on TV here lately:
- Law & Order - tho it won't be back next season :(
- Law & Order: SVU - tho, unless they bring Alex back, I may stop watching it so much - Sharon Stone just ain't cuttin' it
- In Plain Sight - probably one of the best shows on TV right now *g*
- Glee - the show's so great at poking fun at itself, you can't help but watch
- House, MD - which I almost forgot b/c S6 was so disappointing (apologies to the cast who is lovely, but not to the writers who've pissed me off lots)
Yup, that's it. That's all I watch with any regularity.
I was watching Heroes until it a) sucked and b) the peeps in charge of it talked out of their asses. I couldn't get into Supernatural; True Blood I find ridiculous; Bones never appealed to me; I tried to get into Burn Notice and it didn't work for me; Psych's okay, but it's not a 'must watch'; I can't watch SGU with my eyes closed and my ears blocked b/c it sucks so much it's not worth my time. I tried Castle, and while I got through a couple more episodes of that than I did of True Blood, it's not really my thing - plus, Nathan Fillion kinda gets on my nerves.
So, instead, when there's nothing on and I don't have anything from Netflix, I've been watching The X-Files. I'm in the midst of S7 and, I'm still thinking, this show is much better experienced anticipating week-to-week what's going to happen next. The show isn't bad and the characters are a bit more real than some other shows', but sometimes I wanna smack the shit out of both Mulder and Scully. They do some unintelligent things sometimes that has me shaking my head.
Between seasons of X-Files, I skip back through old SVU - back when it was good, before Alex left the first time. C'mon Stephanie! Just do SVU so the show doesn't get stuck in the 'OMG! What do we do w/o an ADA or when the new one just isn't good?' - grrrrrr.
I also make it a point of not watching a show starting when it first airs, b/c, invariably, it will be canceled in the first season - ala American Gothic.
On a non-TV note: I need a cheering (aka: prodding and nudging) section for by scifibigbang
story. I'm a smidge behind w/ the wordcount.
- I'm *so* thinking about a Glee-based music mix... *eg*I'm collecting my replies on Dreamwidth. Come play with me using your own Dreamwidth account or OpenID!
replies over there.